addlink S70 SSD aims at high-end applications, ideal for photo editing, video production, 3D animation and rendering, gaming, and other intensive applications. These heavy workloads require efficient processing with no system lags or slowdowns. Powered by 3D NAND flash memory, the S70 not only provides fast transfer speeds but also unmatched reliability and better endurance.
Powered by the latest 3D NAND technology and NVMe PCIe Gen3 x 4 interface, with four lanes used for transmitting and receiving data simultaneously, resulting in compelling performance of Read/Write up to 3400/2000MB/s and random Read/Write 350K/500K IOPS.
*Performance may vary based on system hardware, configuration and other factors
Higher reliability and endurance
Engineered with a RAID engine and LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful ECC algorithm, to keep data secure. Manufactured with high-quality flash chips, and engineered dynamic thermal throttling mechanism, the S70 insures superior endurance and stability for intense applications.
*TBW: Terabytes Written
*TBW for S70 512GB model: 400TBW
Perfect for various devices
S70 builds in M.2 2280 form factor. Ideal for thin, light laptops & in systems with limited space. Multi-purpose SFF connector replaces small mSATA & mini-PCIe slots.
- M.2 2280 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe SSD based on 3D NAND technology: low latency, reliabilty and power efficiency
- 512GB SSD: Sequential Read Speeds up to 3400 MB/s; Write Speeds up to 2000 MB/s
- Ideal for high-end applications, such as digital audio/video production, gaming, and enterprise use, which require heavy workloads
- RAID engine and LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful ECC algorithm to keep data secure
- Windows 10 and 8.1 systems provide native support to PCIe NVMe SSDs. Microsoft NVMe hotfixes KB2990941 and KB3087873 are necessary to allow you to install Windows 7 on a PCI Express (NVMe) SSD. Please refer to Microsoft support for more information.
|Hard Drive||Solid State Hard Drive|
|Item model number||ad512GBS70M2P|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, PC, Desktop|
|Item Weight||1.58 ounces (44.79 grams)|
|Product Dimensions||3.15 x 0.86 x 0.11 inches (8 x 2.2 x 0.3 cms)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.15 x 0.86 x 0.11 inches (8 x 2.2 x 0.3 cms)|
|Flash Memory Size||512|
|Hard Drive Interface||PCIE x 4|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Digital Storage Capacity||512 GB|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Gaming Console, Desktop|
|Hard Disk Interface||PCIE x 4|