- AddGame Spider X4 RGB features large wide-angle lighting strip with vibrant RGB LEDs combine with pure premium aluminum for highly efficient heat dissipation. Build with the finest components and deliver speeds up to 4200Mhz paired with quick CL16-20 to provide the gamers the best blend of style, performance, and reliability. The Spider X4 RGB is compatible with both Intel and AMD series platforms. and designed to synchronize the most of motherboard RGB lighting Software , giving heavy gamers and PC enthusiasts to build a new performance and brilliant RGB Lighting PC.
- Spider X4 featuring with dynamic and vibrant lighting effects. The Large-angle lighting strip exposes the complete gorgeous illumination to the system to give your RGB lighting extra brightness.
- Exclusively design with a diamond-cut inner black Spider totem on a pure high-quality aluminum heatsink provides a faster heat dissipation and cooler operation.
- The Spider X4 DDR4 build with selected high-quality ICs and undergo a strict production process for complete reliability, stability, and compatibility.
- Plug and use. No need for additional power cable required and easily to synchronize with ASUS Aura, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light and ASRock Polychrome Sync integration software.
- Users can manage and change lighting effects according to their personal preferences to crates a unique lighting effects to their brilliant RGB system. For more details, please visit ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI and ASRock official websites.
- Spider X4 is designed with a 37mm module height compatible with the most PC and smaller form factor chassis.
- Spider X4 Supports Intel XMP 2.0. One-setting and overclocking. Simple setting pre-defined profile in BIOS to enhance the best performance built into PCs. The memory is ready for AMD Ryzen and compatible with both Intel and AMD series platforms.
|Module Type||288 pin UDIMM for Desktop|
|Package||Single Dual Cannel Kits|
|Low Profile||37mm Hight|
|Heatsink||Superior Aluminum Heat Spreader|
|Performance Profile||XMP 2.0|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C|