Razer Kraken Pro V2 - Quartz Edition
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
- The Razer Kraken Pro V2 is outfitted with larger drivers than its predecessor to offer a louder and richer soundstage than ever before
- Made of Bauxite aluminum, the new and improved headband of the Razer Kraken Pro V2 is lightweight, flexible, and extremely durable, allowing it to withstand the intense rigors of pro-gaming
- The headband was designed for balanced weight distribution and reduced clamping force to maximize comfort during lengthy gaming sessions
- The ear cushions are larger, softer and better sound-isolating than before. They are easily interchangeable with a choice between circular or oval-shaped designs* allowing for a personalized fit
- Special in mold channels have been designed into the ear cushions enabling specs-wearing gamers to wear the headset free of strain