addlink 256GB SSD NVMe PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 (Up to R:3400, W :2000) S70
- M.2 2280 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe SSD based on 3D NAND technology: low latency, reliabilty and power efficiency
- 256GB SSD: Sequential Read Speeds up to 3400 MB/s; Write Speeds up to 2000 MB/s
- Ideal for high-end applications, such as digital audio/video production, gaming, and enterprise use, which require heavy workloads
- RAID engine and LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful ECC algorithm to keep data secure
- Windows 10 and 8.1 systems provide native support to PCIe NVMe SSDs. Microsoft NVMe hotfixes KB2990941 and KB3087873 are necessary to allow you to install Windows 7 on a PCI Express (NVMe) SSD. Please refer to Microsoft support for more information.