MSI Prestige X570 Creation - AMD ATX Motherboard
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
- Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics Desktop Processors for AM4 socket
- Supports 4 DIMMs, Dual Channel Memory DDR4, up to 4600+(OC) MHz
- Dual LAN with 10G Super LAN and WI-FI 6: Next level network speed, secure networking with fastest data throughput to improve efficiency.
- Lightning Gen 4 Solution: The latest Gen4 PCI-E and M.2 solution with up to 64GB/s bandwidth for maximum transfer speed and performance
- Frozr Heatsink Design : Designed with the patented fan and double ball bearings to provide best performance for enthusiast gamers and prosumers.
- Extended Heat-pipe Design: Enlarge the surface of heat dissipation, connecting from MOS heatsink to chipset heatsink
- Extended Heatsink Design with Pre-installed I/O Shielding: All-metal extended heatsink cover ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed and provides convenience for installation
- M.2 Shield FROZR: Strengthened built-in M.2 thermal solution. Keeps M.2 safer and faster
- Creator Center: An optimized software with various system modes and resources for a wide range of scenarios and needs
- Core Boost: With dual 8pin power supply and IR digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance
- Audio Boost 4 with NAHIMIC: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- M.2 XPANDER-Z GEN4: An add-on card offers two extra Lightning Gen 4 M.2 slots and features FROZR heatsink design to increase your storage capacity at maximum Gen 4 speed