Sumind 200 Pieces Rubber O-Ring Keyboard Dampeners
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
- O ring specification: approx. 8 mm/ 0.3 inch outer diameter, approx. 5 mm/ 0.2 inch in inner diameter and 1.5 mm/ 0.06 inch in thickness
- Flexible and durable: made of silicone material with good elasticity, tough enough and not easy to crack, can serve you a long time
- Easy to store: these small rubber ring gaskets are packed in a clear plastic box, which measures 7.4 x 5 x 2 cm(LWH), good for organization and portable, no more mess
- Wide application: little o rings mostly are applied on the bottom of keyboard keys to reduce noise and give the keys a pleasant soft bottom out, also good as sealing rings for oil, dust, water and more
- Quantity: 200 pieces of rubber rings and 1 storage box; Note: do not put in mouth