*For Ryzen Series CPUs (Picasso), ECC is only supported with PRO CPUs. Please refer to below table for AMD non-XMP memory frequency support.
Ryzen Series CPUs (Matisse):
Ryzen Series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge):
Ryzen Series CPUs (Picasso):
SR: Single rank DIMM, 1Rx4 or 1Rx8 on DIMM module label x=1 or 2 DR: Dual rank DIMM, 2Rx4 or 2Rx8 on DIMM module label
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows®32-bit OS. For Windows®64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 256Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support - Supports "Plug and Play" - ACPI 5.1 compliance wake up events - Supports jumperfree - SMBIOS 2.3 support - CPU, CPU VDDCR_SOC, DRAM, VPPM, PREM VDD_CLDO, PERM VDDCR_SOC, +1.8V, VDDP, VDDG, CPU Load-Line Calibration, CPU VDDCR_SOC Load-Line Calibration Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Integrated AMD Radeon™ Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU* - DirectX 12, Pixel Shader 5.0 - Shared memory default 2GB. Max Shared memory supports up to 16GB.** - Dual graphics output: support HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 ports by independent display controllers - Supports HDMI 2.0 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz - Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz - Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 2.0 Ports (Compliant HDMI monitor is required) - Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) with HDMI 2.0 - Supports HDCP 2.2 with HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports - Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports - Supports Microsoft®PlayReady
*Actual support may vary by CPU
**The Max shared memory 16GB requires 32GB system memory installed.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec) - Premium Blu-ray Audio support - Supports Surge Protection - ELNA Audio Caps - PCB Isolate Shielding - Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel
- Intel®802.11ax WiFi Module - Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ax - Supports Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz) - Supports high speed wireless connections up to 2.4Gbps - 2 antennas to support 2 (Transmit) x 2 (Receive) diversity technology - Supports Bluetooth 5.0 + High speed class II - Supports MU-MIMO
AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse) - 2 x PCI Express 4.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE3: single at x16 (PCIE1); dual at x16 (PCIE1) / x4 (PCIE3))* AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge) - 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE3: single at x16 (PCIE1); dual at x16 (PCIE1) / x4 (PCIE3))* AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Picasso) - 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE3: single at x8 (PCIE1); dual at x8 (PCIE1) / x4 (PCIE3))*
- 2 x PCI Express 4.0 x1 Slots - Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™ - 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT module - 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- 8 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug - 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) (with Matisse) or Gen3x4 (32 Gb/s) (with Pinnacle Ridge and Picasso)* - 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_3), supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) (with Matisse) or Gen3x4 (32 Gb/s) (with Pinnacle Ridge and Picasso)*
*If Thunderbolt™ support is enabled, SATA type M.2 will be disabled. Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks Supports ASRock U.2 Kit Support RAID 0/1/10
- 1 x COM Port Header - 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header - 2 x RGB LED Headers* - 1 x Addressable LED Header** - 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*** - 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)*** - 3 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)**** - 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector - 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector - 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector - 1 x AMD LED Fan USB Header - 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector (5-pin) (Supports ASRock Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Card R2.0 only) - 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection) - 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Headers (Support 4 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection) - 1 x SPI TPM Header*******
*Support in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip
**Supports in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip
***The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
****The CPU/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
*****The Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power. CPU_FAN2/WP, CHA_FAN1/WP, CHA_FAN2/WP and CHA_FAN3/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
- 3 x Antenna Ports (on I/O Panel Shield) - 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port - 1 x HDMI Port - 1 x DisplayPort 1.2 - 2 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Ports (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection) - 6 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection) - 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED) - HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
Software - ASRock Phantom Gaming Tuning - ASRock Polychrome SYNC - ASRock Key Master - ASRock XFast LAN UEFI - ASRock Full HD UEFI - ASRock Instant Flash
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield - 2 x SATA Data Cables - 2 x SMA WiFi Antenna Cables - 1 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antenna - 2 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- Temperature Sensing: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans - Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans - Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans - Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans - Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, CPU VDDCR_SOC, DRAM, PREM VDDCR_SOC, +1.8V, VDDP
- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 9.0-in, 30.5 cm x 22.9 cm - Solid Capacitor design - 2oz Copper PCB
- Microsoft®Windows®10 64-bit
- FCC, CE - ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)