Asus ROG Rampage VI Extreme Omega X299-II - Intel E-ATX Motherboard
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
- Designed for 9th generation Intel Core X-Series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to four M.2 drives, USB 3.1 Gen 2, Intel VROC and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- Built for high performance networking featuring onboard Aquantia 10G LAN, 802.11AC Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support and Intel Gigabit LAN with ASUS LANGuard and GameFirst V technologies
- 5-Way Optimization featuring Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 delivers automatic overclocking profiles for maximum OC performance while thermal sensors and watercooling headers provide dynamic system cooling
- Active heatsink with integrated VRM fan, pcie-zone M.2 aluminum heatsink and dual backplates ensure comprehensive system cooling
- Unmatched Personalization with Aura Sync RGB lighting including two RGB headers, one addressable header and livedash OLED