The ROG Strix Z690-I Gaming WiFi packs premium-grade power delivery and triple-decker cooling into a compact mini-ITX form factor to unleash the full force of 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors. Framerates and load times can be boosted even further by all-new support for DDR5 memory and PCIe® 5.0. Plus, onboard WiFi 6E and PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots bring lightning-fast performance to an endless variety of scenarios. On top of all that, DIY-friendly innovations help simplify the PC building process, so even novice builders can quickly get to serious gaming.
- Intel®LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
- Optimal Power Solution: 10+1 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Optimized Thermal Design: Integrated I/O cover and VRM heatsinks with high conductivity thermal pad, L-shaped heatpipe, two onboard M.2 heatsinks and backplates
- High-performance Networking:On-board Intel® WiFi 6E (802.11ax) and Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI® 2.1, two M.2 slots, 2 x ThunderboltTM 4 as well as 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking and Two-Way AI Noise-Cancelation to simplify setup and improve performance
- DIY Friendly Design: Bundled ROG Front Panel SATA Card, M.2 Q-Latch, Pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack™ button, and Clr CMOS button
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including a RGB header and two addressable Gen 2 headers
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio: ALC4080 with Savitech SV3H712 amplifier, along with DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III
- Renowned Software: Bundled AIDA64 Extreme 60 days free trial version and intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard with integrated MemTest86
Undeniably ROG Strix
The ROG Strix Z690-I Gaming WiFi design language is defined by futuristic grids and meshes that may seem low-key at first, until users gaze upon the lower left-hand corner that glows with an iridescent grid pattern.
The renowned ROG UEFI (BIOS) provides everything you need to configure, tweak, and tune your rig. It offers intelligently simplified options for newcomers to PC DIY, as well as more comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
For added convenience, MemTest86 has been pre-installed into ROG UEFI (BIOS) Run the test to pinpoint memory issues with just one click, without the need for any USB stick or going into the OS. The memory report will also be stored in the BIOS archives for reference.
|Form factor mainboard||Mini-ITX|
|Chipset mainboard||Intel Z690|
|max. RAM||64 GB|
|Fan connectors (4-pin PWM)||3x|
|RGB / LED connections||yes, 1x digital RGB (3-pin 5VDG), 1x aqua computer RGBpx|
|SATA 6G internal||4x|
|M.2 (PCIe 4.0 x4)||1x|
|M.2 (PCIe 4.0 x4 / SATA 6G)||1x|
|USB 3.0 / 3.1 / 3.2 internal (type C)||3x|
|USB 3.0 / 3.1 internal (type A)||2x|
|USB 3.1 external (type A)||2x|
|USB 3.0 external (type A)||3x|
|Display connection||USB Type C (Display Port Shared) (2x), HDMI, Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 4 (2x), USB Type C (Display Port shared)|
|RJ-45 (LAN) ports||1x (total), 1x 2.5 Gbit / s|
|Wireless LAN & Bluetooth||Yes|
|Accent color||Gray, silver, white|