• Designed for DSLR cameras,camcorders,recorder,and more
• Super-cardioid and stereo polar patterns
• improved sensitivity and signal to noise ratio
• Automatic power ON/OFF function
• Two steps high-pass filter(flat,75Hz)
• Three-level gain control(-10dB,0,+20dB)
• 3.5mm TRS audio output
• 3.5mm headphone monitoring jack
• Reinforced ABS construction
The BOYA BY-BM3051S is an upgraded Stereo/Mono swithchable condenser shotgun microphone for DSLRs,compact camcorders, audio recorders.
With a wide frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz feature,it can offer broadcast-quality sound,and well-suitable for videographers,Youtubers,podcasters and more.
The MONO/Stereo model let you switch to accurate directional or stereo sound,shifting easily to different polar patterns to get an optimized effect.
Features a three-level gain control switch(-10,0,+20dB),+20dB gain booster to get a long clean audio signal into your camera, while -10dB pad to protect against distortion when recording in loud environments.and a switchable high-pass filter can be set to flat or 75Hz to roll off the low-frequency noise and rumble.
The BY-BM3051s is outfitted with automatic power ON/OFF function in response to plug-in power.And it's powered by two pieces of AA batteries(not included)for up to 30hours of continuous-time.
With the 3.5mm headphone output on the panel and integrated shock mount,it allows users to monitor recording sound and inhibits the creation of the background noise.