The CORSAIR iCUE SP120 RGB ELITE Performance Fan boasts eight bright, individually addressable RGB LEDs, using CORSAIR AirGuide technology with anti-vortex vanes for concentrated cooling. Pair with an existing SP120 RGB ELITE Triple Fan Kit or a CORSAIR iCUE RGB Lighting Controller (sold separately) to customize and synchronize your vivid lighting effects using CORSAIR iCUE software. A translucent low-noise 120mm fan blade, able to spin as quietly as 18 dBA, is PWM controllable between 550 and 1,500 RPM, pushing up to 47.7 CFM of air while enhancing your lighting effects.
- CORSAIR AirGuide technology utilizes anti-vortex vanes to direct airflow and concentrate cooling, improving cooling whether used as intake, exhaust, or mounted to a liquid cooling radiator or heatsink.
- Eight individually addressable RGB LEDs line each fan hub, creating mesmerizing RGB lighting.
- Create vivid lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products. Requires a CORSAIR iCUE RGB Lighting Controller, sold separately.
- A translucent, low-noise 120mm fan blade spins as quietly as 18 dBA, providing high airflow while letting your RGB lighting shine through.
- Keep your system cool with powerful PWM-controlled fan speeds from 550 RPM to 1,500 RPM, pushing up to 47.7 CFM of air with 1.46mm-H2O of static pressure
|Fan Speed||550 ~ 1500 RPM|
|Air Flow||16.91 ~ 47.73 CFM|
|Connector||4 pin PWM|
|Static Pressure||0.28 ~ 1.46 mmH2O|
|Noise Level||18 ~ 26.5 dBA|
|Form Factor||Chassis Fan|
|Cable length||600 mm|
|In The Box||CORSAIR SP120 RGB ELITE Fan|
|4 x Mounting Screws|
|Fan Width||120 mm|
|Fan Depth||120 mm|
|Fan Height||25 mm|
|Fan Weight||0.123 kg|
|Fan Size||120mm mm|
|Display Model in Showroom||No|
|Number of Fans||1 fan(s)|
|LED Controller Included||No|
|LED Strip(s) Included||No|
|Fan Connector||4-pin PWM|