The CORSAIR MP400 Gen3 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 SSD delivers up to 3,400MB/s sequential read and up to 3,000MB/s sequential write speeds, taking advantage of 3D QLC NAND memory to store more data in the same amount of physical space than previous generation TLC NAND. Guaranteed for up to 1,600TB Written* and backed by a five-year warranty, the MP400 will reliably store your data for years to come. Conveniently slotting directly into your motherboard thanks to its M.2 form factor and easily controlled using CORSAIR SSD Toolbox Software, upgrade to high-capacity 3D QLC with the MP400.
- Experience lighting-fast data speeds up to 3,400MB/s sequential read and 3,000MB/s sequential write, many times faster than traditional SATA SSDs.
- A convenient Gen3 PCIe x4 NVMe interface ensures wide-ranging compatibility and high-bandwidth performance.
- High-density 3D QLC NAND offers even better value than previous generation TLC NAND, storing more data in the same amount of physical space.
- The MP400 reliably stores your data through years of use with endurance up to 1,600TB Written.
- M.2 2280 industry standard form factor fits directly into your motherboard with no need for cables.
- CORSAIR SSD Toolbox software enables advanced drive controls from your desktop, such as secure erase and firmware updates.
- A comprehensive five-year warranty ensures peace of mind with industry-leading customer support. * Performance and endurance vary by capacity
|Interface Type||PCIe Gen 3.0X4|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|PCIe Protocol||NVMe 1.3|
|NAND Type||3D QLC|
|Sequential Read (CDM)||3480MB/s|
|Sequential write (CDM)||1880MB/s|
|4K random read||175K IOPS|
|4K random write||470K IOPS|
|software||Corsair SSD Toolbox|
|PCF Form Factor||Single sided|