Note: This item is available only via online delivery
The CR-6 MAX is the second printer that Creality has financed through crowdfunding.
The key difference between the CR-6 Max and the SE is, of course, the build volume. The CR-6 Max features a 400 x 400 mm build plate, with a towering 400-mm maximum build height.
The Golden Triangle
Holding up the towering Z-axis are the supporting rods that Creality has previously dubbed “The Golden Triangle”. These metal supports help to reduce vibrations as the bed is moving back and forth.
The appearance of these is a welcome and means that you will be able to print taller without having to worry about excessive Z-wobble as you reach the upper limits of the build volume.
Automatic Leveling System
The CR-6 Max 3d printer features the same innovative leveling system as the CR-6 SE, using a force-based sensor. The Max will simply touch the nozzle to the bed at specific points, and a strain sensor on the hot end will detect the exact point at which the nozzle touches the glass.
This system is nice for a number of reasons. For one, there is no extra sensor probe, meaning you don’t need to calibrate any offsets other than the initial Z height to get the right “squish” in your first layer. Also, the automatic leveling system does away with the knobs on the underside of the bed, which will be a relief for anyone who has experience trying to level such large-format machines.
CR-6 MAX FDM 3D Printer Properties
- Modeling Technology: FDM（Fused Deposition Modeling）
- Printing Size: 400x400x400mm
- Supported Materials: PLA/TPU/PETG/ WOOD
- File Transfer: USB/Memory card
- CR-6 MAX FDM 3D Printer Hardware
- Machine size : 725x640x691mm
- Motherboard: Silent motherboard
- Nominal Voltage: 100v-240v
- Rated Power: 500W
- Output Voltage: 24V
- CR-6 MAX FDM 3D Printer Extruder Hardware
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- Print Resolution: ±0.1mm
- Nozzle Temperature: ≤260℃
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm as standard
- Hotbed Temperature: ≤90℃