EK-Vardar EVO is industrial grade high-static pressure computer cooling fan, designed and built primarily for highest-performance computer liquid cooling systems. Developed in-house and first introduced in 2014, renowned EK-Vardar fans have now evolved into new EK-Vardar EVO lineup. EK-Vardar EVO fans with Extended range (ER) of PWM operation feature a special Start-Stop function which brings a true 0db experience for the absolute silent fan operation. EK-Vardar EVO is simply the best choice for computer radiator cooling as it provides unmatched performance throughout the entire operating range.
The Vardar family of cooling fans carries the name of a type of the cold northwesterly wind blowing from the mountains down to the valleys of Macedonia. It is a type of ravine wind, enhanced by a channeling effect while blowing down through the Moravia-Vardar gap, bringing cold conditions from the north to the Thessaloniki area of Greece. Most frequent during winter, it is blowing in the rear of a depression when atmospheric pressure over eastern Europe is higher than over the Aegean Sea.
- Maximum speed: 3000 RPM (+/- 10%)
- Rated Voltage: 12V DC
- Power Draw: 5.64W
- PWM Duty Cycle: 40-100%
- Connector: 4-pin PWM header
- Shaft bearing: Dual-Ball bearing
- Bearing durability: 50.000 hrs @ 40°C (MTBF)
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Max Air Flow: 107 CFM = 181 m³/h
- Static Pressure: 5.81mm H2O = 57 Pa
- Sleeved cable length: 300 mm
- Noise Level: 42 dBA (100% PWM)