The EK-RGB 4-Way Splitter Cable allows users to connect up to four RGB products to one RGB source so that they can build an aesthetically beautiful lighting system. It features standard 4-pin RGB headers and the male-male connector pins are also included in the packaging. The splitter cable can be used with any standard 4-pin 12V RGB controller or any of popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 4-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +12V marking on the RGB header.
Please refer to motherboard manufacturer manual or RGB controller manufacturer manual for LED type compatibility, maximum power load and maximum allowed LED strip length.
Technical and electrical specifications:
- RGB connector classic 4-pin (12+ R G B)
- 4-pin RGB Source header to four 4-pin RGB headers
- Maximum total cable length: 300mm +/- 5mm
- Length of split cables: 135mm +/- 5mm
- Color: Black
- EK-RGB 4-Way Splitter Cable
- 4-pin male-male connector (5pcs)