- Sandblasted anodized finish aluminum full tower chassis
- Three modes: Dynamic/ Dynamic-R (Rotate)/ Performance
- Open airflow design with dual-side folding tempered glass panels
- Supports up to EEB/E-ATX motherboard with 8 expansion slots
- Ample water-cooling mounting space: Support up to 480mm radiator, includes water pump mounting bracket
- Cable management at ease
ODYSSEY X is a high-quality aluminum chassis that established a unique look for performance-oriented enthusiasts with an open airflow design and spacious main chamber for large components.
2 Styles with 3 Modes of Your Choice
ODYSSEY X enables PC enthusiasts to transform this full tower case into the mode they prefer.
- Simply assemble the exterior pieces to get the standard mode.
- Supports up to two 360 radiators
- Includes an adjustable water pump mounting bracket
- Rotate the motherboard tray to improve cooling for the GPU
- Access the motherboard’s I/O port from the top
- Supports 480mm + 280mm radiator or 360mm + 360mm radiator
- Flip the case 90° to achieve an unobstructed airflow for optimal thermal control
- Supports 480mm + 280mm radiators or 360mm + 360mm radiators
- Included adjustable water pump mounting bracket for tall water pump
Premium Aluminum Craftsmanship
The entire designed concept of the ODYSSEY X revolves around an open airflow case for the system to run at maximum performance without thermal throttling. Lighting components are well displayed through the 4mm thick tinted tempered glass panels while abundant airflow comes through large gaps present in the glass panel fold.
Optimized Cable Management and Ample Drive Mounting Space
With rubber grommets covering the cable pass-through holes and the presence of the 5 cable channels equipped with Velcro straps, routing cables in the ODYSSEY X is an easy job. Moreover, the Dynamic mode top cover is converted into a cable cover in Performance mode, enhancing the look of the build. There are 3 mounting spaces for 2.5” SSD or 3.5”HDD behind the motherboard tray.
Front I/O Module
The I/O port module can be relocated to another place in a different mode and can be oriented in the user’s preferred direction.
Supports up to EEB Motherboard
No matter configured in which mode, the ODYSSEY X can fit up to EEB motherboards with 8 expansion slots.
Flexible Layout for Long GPU and PSU
The ODYSSEY X can accommodate GPUs of up to 423mm in length and PSUs of up to 280mm.