Western Digital WD Black 256GB Internal PCI-E M.2
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
- Sequential read speeds up to 2050 MB/s – more than 3 times faster than a SATA SSD
- Optimized thermal and power management to help maintain consistently high performance during intense workloads
- Industry-leading 1.75M hours Mean Time To Failure (MTTF) for lasting reliability
- WD F.I.T. Lab certified to work with a wide range of high-performance PC configurations
- M.2 design ideal for Tower desktop chassis and small form-factor PCs